Website Daniel Leahy
2nd Line Support Engineer (DBS Checked)
£25,000 Base + Excellent Benefits
IT Support Engineer (2nd Line) needed for a superb career opportunity based in Birmingham. Must hold an Enhanced DBS Certificate + be able to provide a copy by email.
A chance to join an established and growing IT Managed Services business specialising in delivering IT support services into the Education / Schools sector.
Start ASAP in December 2019 / January 2020. Key experience and duties will include:
- Providing 2nd line IT support to customers by phone, email and face-to-face.
- IT problem diagnosis, root causes, trouble-shooting and resolution to 2nd line level.
- Acting as escalation point for 1st line IT incidents : working to agreed IT Service Levels / SLAs.
- Liaising with key stakeholders including: customers, 3rd parties and end users.
- Building strong working relationships with customers, users and within the IT support team.
- Full UK Driving Licence : as occasional travel to other sites may be required to support smooth running of IT Service Desk Operations.
- The Person: proactive, self-motivated, strong work ethic, professional + customer-orientated.
- Must hold a current Enhanced DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service).
- Technical Environment: Desktops Applications, Windows Server, Group Policies, Active Directory (AD), O365, DNS/DHCP, Apple Mac OS, MS Exchange, Deployment, Networks, Azure, SCCM, Veeam Backups
- Benefits/Rewards: £25,000 Base + Pension + Healthcare + Annual Bonus + Training + Free Parking + More.