Website Daniel Leahy
AWS Cloud Architect (SC Cleared)
AWS Cloud Architect needed with active SC Security Clearance for a superb permanent career opportunity based in Corsham (Wiltshire).
A chance to join a global IT transformation business and to work on large-scale AWS Cloud implementation programmes.
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus crisis, our client will be conducting interviews and making offers via Telephone / video-call. There is also scope to work remotely / from home until the UK lockdown restrictions are lifted.
Start asap during Summer 2020. Key experience + responsibilities will include:
- Design and implementation of AWS Cloud based architecture solutions.
- Strong recent hands-on AWS architecture design, deployment and migrations expertise.
- Working closely with customers and key stakeholders to deliver best-practice AWS architectures in line with agreed business strategy.
- Responsible for end-to-end Cloud deployment, acting as the primary Subject Matter Expert on AWS Cloud (Amazon Web Services).
- Engaging closely with customers face-to-face, therefore proven relationship building skills are essential.
- Delivering presentations at executive-level on AWS architecture matters to ensure that key technology issues are communicated and understood.
- Promoting the adoption of cloud computing technology both internally and externally.
- Any Scripting experience would be helpful (-eg- PowerShell, Ruby, Bash, Python, Node.js).
- Candidates must hold active SC Security Clearance + be able to provide supporting evidence of SC Status (-eg- sponsor letter or email confirmation).