Website Daniel Leahy
Azure Network Architect
2 Week Contract
Azure Network Architect needed for an urgent 2 Week Contract based in Uxbridge. Urgent start following a successful telephone interview. A single piece of work that will take approximately 2 weeks, with a possible 2 week extension period.
Key skills, experience and responsibilities would include…
- Creating low-level designs (LLD) to connect an on-premise network to Azure / Cloud.
- Strong Azure network architecture experience, including requirements gathering, technical design and implementation.
- Working with the customer’s on site network and infrastructure team, Plain Concepts (Azure Platform Build & Run team) and external partners.
- Validating changes through the agreed change process, including Firewall change requests.
- Technical Experience: Azure network resources, Virtual Networks, Subnets, NSGs, Express Route, Secure VPN etc.
- Prior experience of working with multinational businesses and Agile environments is preferred.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and customer-facing skills.
- Please email through a copy of your CV for consideration stating your work availability, £ day rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
- If your experience matches the job description a member of the Syntax team will contact you to talk you through the full details and to answer any questions you may have.
- We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of enquiries we regret it is not always possible to do this.
- Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT, Digital and Tech recruitment specialist.
- We offer 30+ years’ experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK & Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
- We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact.
- At Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to candidates and clients alike.
- We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
- Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.