Website Daniel Leahy
Data Analytics Support
£20,000 – £25,000 (Neg)
Data Analytics Support Analyst needed for a superb permanent career opportunity based in Leicester. Candidates must offer strong 'Power BI' experience.
A chance to join an established and expanding technology business providing software into the Educational sector.
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus crisis this employer will conduct interviews by phone / video-call. There is also scope to work remotely until lock-down restrictions are lifted.
Key skills, experience + duties will include:
- Providing 1st/2nd line tech support to customers on Data Analytics software products remotely by phone / email.
- Power BI data analytics tools expertise is strongly preferred.
- Diagnosing, trouble-shooting and resolving IT incidents + managing customer expectations to agreed SLAs / KPIs.
- Investigating customer incidents + escalating where necessary to 3rd line and third party suppliers.
- Key Tasks: installing software, user training, on-boarding customers, data management + documenting reported issues.
- The Person: analytical, problem-solving, attention to detail, organised, prioritization, collaborative, positive, calm + professional.
- Any previous experience of working with Schools, Colleges, Academies and Educational establishments would be an advantage.
- Experience of the following would also be helpful: Salesforce.com, CRM software, data analytics, data integrity, dashboards, SQL + SQL Server databases.