Website Daniel Leahy
Developer-in-Test (SC Cleared)
to £70,000 (Neg)
Developer-in-Test needed with active SC Clearance and Java coding experience for a permanent career opportunity in Corsham (Wiltshire).
A chance to work with a global IT transformation business to work on large-scale digital modernisation projects.
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus crisis, our client will be conducting interviews and making offers via phone / video-call. You will also be able to work remotely / from home until UK lock-down restrictions are lifted.
Start ideally during Summer 2020. Key experience + responsibilities will include:
- Developer-in-Test with strong hands-on Java coding experience.
- Experienced with common test automation tools (-eg- Selenium, WebDriver, Cucumber, Serenity).
- Continuous Integration (CI) tools (Jenkins, Hudson, Stash, Git).
- Testing UI and Web Services solutions including end-to-end and/or in isolation using mocks.
- Working with large data-sets, including an appreciation of data isolation in multi-tenanted SaaS platforms.
- Test management tools for planning, execution and reporting (such as JIRA).
- Database experience preferred, including writing SQL insert, update + delete statements.
- AWS Cloud and Automated Infrastructure environments experience preferred.
- Agile/Scrum working environments experience.
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Must hold active SC Clearance + be able to provide evidence of your SC Cleared Status (-eg- sponsor letter, email confirmation etc).