Website Daniel Leahy
DevOps AWS Engineer (SC Cleared)
£70,000-75,000 + Benefits (DOE)
DevOps AWS Engineer needed with AWS Cloud migration experience and active SC Security Clearance. A superb permanent career opportunity based in Corsham (Wiltshire).
A chance to join a leading global digital transformation business + to work on large-scale IT modernisation programmes.
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus crisis, this company will be conducting interviews via Telephone / video-call. There will also be scope for remote / home working until the UK lockdown is lifted.
Start ASAP in May/June/July 2020. Key skills, experience + duties will include…
- DevOps Engineer with experience of working within AWS Cloud migration projects.
- Proven experience of DevOps tools (Jenkins, Ansible or Terraform).
- Acting as a focal point between Development and DevOps Teams.
- Build, maintenance, provisioning + integration for AWS Cloud migration.
- Familiar with AWS ecosystem products including: EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, Route 53 etc.
- RHEL Linux systems administration experience would be helpful.
- AWS certification would be an advantage.
- Must hold active SC Security Clearance + be able to provide proof of clearance (-eg- Sponsor Letter, Email Confirmation, etc).