Website Ash Alam
AWS DevOps Consultant - Croydon - 20060-3
DevOps AWS Consultant
6-12 Month Rolling Contract
SC Cleared Only or SC Eligible
AWS DevOps consultant needed with AWS migration experience, currently holds SC Clearance.
Excellent long term program and client are looking for a DevOps consultant to be part of the AWS migration team.
Key skills, experience and responsibilities will include…
- DevOps Engineer – with good experience of working on AWS
- DevOps is a culture, approach and set of practices of applying lean process improvement and automation to enable a flow of working software to its real users. This means looking across organisation functions of Development and Operations that might previously have operated as separate silos.
- Ability to put the code into an operational state as quickly and easily as possible.
- DevOps engineer to be part of the AWS migration team. The engineer should have extensive experience working on the AWS platform and supporting similar migration project in the past.
- Strong experience building and maintaining production systems within the AWS ecosystem using products such as EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, AG,Route 53 etc
- Expertise in provisioning infrastructure using Terraform.
- Thorough understating of configuration management concept. Expertise using Puppet.
- Deep experience in administering RHEL Linux systems
- Strong programming and scripting fundamentals
- Good understanding of networking concepts.
- Ideally the engineer should have an AWS associate level certification and experience of security sensitive systems would be desirable.
- Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
- If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.