Website Ash Alam
DevOps Engineer needed for a superb permanent career opportunity in Leeds.
A chance to join a leading IT transformation business working on large-scale IT & Digital modernisation projects. Good experiences with AWS, Terraform and Kubernetes
Due to the Coronavirus crisis, this employer will be conducting interviews via Telephone / Skype. There will also be scope for remote and home working.
Start ideally in January/February 2021.
Key experience and duties will include:
- Good understanding and knowledge of Jenkins (Must know Jenkins Declarative pipeline)
- Good experience in Terraform.
- Experience of using Kubernetes
- Experience of working with AWS services and ability to work closely with software developers, testers, product managers and customer support
- In this role, you'll work collaboratively by following Agile principles to deploy and operate Application and supporting systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments
- Must hold active SC Security Clearance and be able to provide proof of SC (-eg- Confirmation Letter, email thread etc).
- Excellent communication and stakeholder client skills
- Please email through a copy of your CV for consideration stating your work availability, £ salary expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
- If your experience matches the job description a member of the Syntax team will contact you to talk you through the full details and to answer any questions you may have.
- We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of enquiries we regret it is not always possible to do this.
- Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT, Digital and Tech recruitment specialist.
- We offer 30+ years’ experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK & Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
- We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact.
- At Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to candidates and clients alike.
- We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
- Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.