Website Ash Alam
DevOps – Atlassian
4-6 Month Contract
450-500 day Neg Outside IR35
Devops Atlassian experienced engineer needed. 6 Month Contract for a customer based in London and fully remote. outside IR35. Start ASAP in early May 2021.
A chance to work with a leading global digital transformation business on large-scale development projects for external clients.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic you will be able to work remotely from home.
Start in early MAY 2021 2020 and rate Outside IR35.
Key experience + responsibilities will include:
- Atlassian DevOps with Extensive Atlassian toolset knowledge and experience
- Ability to set-up and mature ways of using Atlassian and eco-system of typically supporting tooling
- Experience working within multi-supplier teams
- Ability to follow and mature governance and best practice
- Experience with containerisation tools- Docker
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline, blue/green and canary drops
- Ability to follow and mature governance and best practice.
- DevOps Cloud environments, including DevOps tools, methods and processes.
- Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Integration (CI), Agile methods + CI/CD pipelines.
- Government / Public Sector + Government Digital Services (GDS) standards experience preferred.
- Stakeholder engagement, relationship building.
- Experience working within a start-up greenfield projects.
- Government and public sector delivery experience (desirable)
- GDS knowledge and experience (desirable)
- Please email through a copy of your CV for consideration stating your work availability, £ salary expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
- If your experience matches the job description a member of the Syntax team will contact you to talk you through the full details and to answer any questions you may have.
- We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of enquiries we regret it is not always possible to do this.
- Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT, Digital and Tech recruitment specialist.
- We offer 30+ years’ experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK & Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
- We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact.
- At Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to candidates and clients alike.
- We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
- Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.