Website Ash Alam
DevOps Engineer: AWS -20155 London
DevOps Engineer needed for permanent career opportunities located London. An opportunity to join a leading client projects and a collaborative, positive working environment. DevOps Engineer – with good experience of working on AWS, Terraform expertise and preferably
Start ASAP ideally in Jan/Feb 2020. Key skills, experience + duties include:
- DevOps Engineer – with good experience of working on AWS, Terraform expertise and preferably with SC and AWS certification.
- DevOps engineer will be part of the AWS migration team. Ideal candidate should have extensive experience working on the AWS platform and supporting similar migration project in the past.
- Strong experience building and maintaining production systems within the AWS ecosystem using products such as EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, AG,Route 53 etc
- Expertise in provisioning infrastructure-using Terraform.
- Thorough understating of configuration management concept.
- Provisioning VMs with tools such as Vagrant
- Deep experience in administering RHEL Linux systems
- Strong programming and scripting fundamentals
- Good understanding of networking concepts.
- Ideally the engineer should have an AWS associate level certification and experience of security sensitive systems would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a team.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary/rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.
We offer over three decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK & Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including…
- Developers / Programmers
- Project Managers / Programme Managers
- PMO Managers / PMO Support
- Business Analysts
- IT Architects
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- Testers / Test Managers
- Infrastructure / Networking
- Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
- IT Managers / Head of IT
As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities.