Website Ash Alam
DevOps : 20232-2
DevOps Engineer – 20232
75,000 – 80,000 (DOE) + Benefits
DevOps Engineer needed for a superb permanent career opportunity in Croydon.
A chance to join a leading IT transformation business working on large-scale IT & Digital modernisation projects. Good experiences with AWS, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes KOPS.
Due to the Coronavirus crisis, this employer will be conducting interviews via Telephone / Skype. There will also be scope for remote and home working.
Start ideally in July 2020. Key experience and duties will include:
- DevOps experience gained within AWS / Cloud project environments.
- Strong Jenkins experience (-eg- Jenkins Declarative pipeline).
- Experience of Docker, Kubernetes and KOPS preferred.
- Basic Terraform scripting experience would be helpful.
- Working closely with Developers, Testers, Product Managers to deliver AWS solutions.
- Building / maintaining tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Troubleshooting / resolving issues in development, test and production environments.
- Supporting Developers + Testers in the automation and streamlining of operations and processes.
- Excellent verbal communication, stakeholder engagement + relationship-building skills.
- Following Agile principles and methods.
- Active SC Security Clearance is preferred – however, we are also willing to put candidates through the SC vetting process if successful at interview.
- Please email through a copy of your CV for consideration stating your work availability, £ salary expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
- If your experience matches the job description a member of the Syntax team will contact you to talk you through the full details and to answer any questions you may have.
- We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of enquiries we regret it is not always possible to do this.
- Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT, Digital and Tech recruitment specialist.
- We offer 30+ years’ experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK & Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
- We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact.
- At Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to candidates and clients alike.
- We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
- Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.