Website Daniel Leahy
Enterprise Data Architect
6 Month Contract
Enterprise Data Architect needed for a 6 Month Rolling Contract based in Leeds (West Yorkshire). Start ASAP ideally in May.
Key skills, experience and responsibilities will include:
- Defining / delivering Data Architecture at Enterprise-level and leading the Data Architecture Team.
- Engaging with key stakeholders to communicate design plus challenging requirements / design recommendations were necessary.
- Ensuring individual Data Components are delivered (Business, Data, Application and Technical).
- Data Modelling (Logical, Physical and Conceptual) and Data Migration project experience.
- High-Level Design (HLD) and Master Data Management design.
- Master Data and Reference Data Management.
- Data Security Data Management: Data Dictionaries, Data Provisioning, Data Profiling, Data Analysis, Data Quality.
- Data Standardisation and Data Cleansing Delivery.
- Configuration management, release management + performance tuning.
- Release process for data migration, Resource planning, Data Architecture Team Meetings, RAID management, task allocation/planning.
- Technical Environment: ETL, SQL Server 2014, SSIS, Database Design, Waterfall Models and CI.
- Please email through a copy of your CV for consideration stating your work availability, £ Day Rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
- If your experience matches the job description a member of the Syntax team will contact you to talk you through the full details and to answer any questions you may have.
- We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of enquiries we regret it is not always possible to do this.
- Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT, Digital and Tech recruitment specialist.
- We offer 30+ years’ experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK & Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
- We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact.
- At Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to candidates and clients alike.
- We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
- Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.