Website Ash Alam
Front-End UI Developer - 20124
Front-End UI Developer
Urgent start ideally ASAP (subject to candidate notice / availability).
Key skills, experience and responsibilities will include:
- Experience of Responsive Design, UI would be advantageous.
- Agile / Scrum development environments.
- Ideally exposure to large, complex development projects.
- UI Developer to take up front-end development efforts. You will design and develop elegant interfaces that exceed client expectations in terms of value and benefit. You will collaborate on scalability issues involving visualizing massive amounts of data and information. You will identify, define and communicate best practices for front end.
- Excellent communications skills
- Work closely with design, product management and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces.
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high-powered desktop computers to small mobile devices
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you think you would be a good match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the opportunity in greater detail and will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.