Website Daniel Leahy
to £80,000 – 85,000 (DOE) + Benefits
IDAM Architect needed with strong Identity & Access Management (IDAM) solutions experience for a superb permanent career opportunity in Corsham (Wiltshire).
A chance to join a global IT transformation business to support them in delivering large-scale Identity & Access Management (IDM/IAM) solutions programmes.
Due to the Coronavirus crisis, our client will be conducting interviews and making offers via Telephone / video-call. There is also scope to work remotely / home-working until UK lockdown restrictions are lifted.
Start ideally in May/June 2020. Key experience + responsibilities will include:
- End-to-end solutions design and implementation of enterprise-level Identity & Access Management (IDAM / IAM) solutions.
- Designing IDAM solutions components (-eg- identity integration, workflows, provisioning etc).
- Proven experience of market-leading IDAM platforms (Net IQ Identity/Access Manager, Forgerock, SailPoint, Okta, CyberArk, Oracle IAM/IDM, Tivoli etc).
- Key tasks include – capturing/defining customer requirements, workflow design/configuration, identity provisioning, access governance, security policies/controls, multi-factor authentication (2FA) + design documentation.
- Federated access methods (SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect).
- Directory configuration + tools (Active Directory, eDirectory, LDAP).
- Agile development methods (Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD).
- Proven recent experience of large-scale IDAM/IAM architecture integration projects.
- AWS Cloud Infrastructure environments experience would also be advantageous.