Website Daniel Leahy
6 Month Rolling Contract
IDAM Architect needed for a 6 Month Rolling Contract based in Wiltshire (Corsham). Design and implementation of Identity & Access Management (IDAM) solutions.
Candidates must either hold current SC Security Clearance or be eligible to undergo the SC Clearance process. Start ASAP in March/April 2019.
Key experience and daily responsibilities will include…
- Proven experience of delivering IDAM architecture solutions for large-scale, enterprise level integrations.
- Prior experience of one (or more) main-steam IDAM platforms (NetIQ Identity Manager, NetIQ Access Manager, Oracle OIM/OAM, ForgeRock, Oracle IDM, SailPoint, Okta, Ping, Tivoli).
- Capturing and defining customer requirements.
- Designing IDAM solution components (integration, provisioning, workflows etc).
- Producing IDAM solutions design documentation (HLD/LLD).
- Identifying processes and workflows, mapping from source databases.
- Identity provisioning and workflow design / configuration.
- Directory configuration and tools (Active Directory, eDirectory, LDAP).
- Security policies, controls, access governance + multi-factor authentication.
- Log management, analysis and reporting.
- Federated access methods (SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect).
- Cloud / AWS architecture solutions experience preferred.
- Agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD).
- Must be fully eligible to undergo SC Security Clearance or currently hold SC Clearance.
- Please email through a copy of your CV for consideration stating your work availability, £ day rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
- If your experience matches the job description a member of the Syntax team will contact you to talk you through the full details and to answer any questions you may have.
- We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of enquiries we regret it is not always possible to do this.
- Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT, Digital and Tech recruitment specialist.
- We offer 30+ years’ experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK & Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
- We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact.
- At Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to candidates and clients alike.
- We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
- Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.