Website Daniel Leahy
IDM / IAM Consultant
6 Month Contract
500/day (Outside IR35)
IDM / IAM Consultant needed for a 6 Month Rolling contract based in Corsham (Wiltshire). Working on a large-scale Identity & Access Management (IDM/IAM) project.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic there will be scope to work remotely (WFH) for the foreseeable future until lockdown restrictions are lifted.
Interviews will be conducted by phone or video-call. Start ASAP in Nov/Dec 2020. Key experience + tasks will include:
- IDM / IAM Consultant with hands-on experience of IDM solutions such as: NetIQ, ForgeRock, SailPoint, Okta, CyberArk, Ping, Oracle IAM etc.
- Development, build, configuration + integration of NetIQ Identity & Access Management solutions.
- IDM / IAM workflows, processes, policy / driver configuration, writing policy extensions, .jar files, delimited text driver / Active Directory driver.
- Directory configuration (Active Directory, eDirectory, LDAP).
- Experience of Federated Access Methods (SAML, OAuth2 and OpenIDConnect).
- Provisioning: including user management, user interface customisation, workflow design / configuration, multi-factor authentication (2FA).
- Integration: including mapping/transforming from source systems via flat file connectors or database.
- Agile development methods (Scrum, TDD, BDD, Kanban etc).
- Any experience of Cloud / AWS Infrastructure environments would be helpful.
- Candidates should either hold active SC Clearance, or be willing to undergo the SC security vetting process.