Website Josh Winfield
IT Application Support Analyst
to £30,000-£32,000 (DOE)
Application Support Analyst needed for a permanent position based in either Derby or Bristol. Start ASAP in May/June.
An opportunity to work with a progressive business with opportunities for flexible / remote working + regular annual bonuses (paid consistently for the past 5+ years).
Key skills, experience and daily responsibilities will include:
- IT Application Support and ongoing maintenance.
- Database / Software Configuration Management to support the company-wide rollout of Polarion Applications Software.
- COTS software is web-based and being used to deliver numerous client based services for the rail industry.
- User licensing management (monitoring, adding, removing).
- Coding in HTML, Java, Apache Velocity (or similar).
- Fielding user queries + escalating user queries / problems that cannot be resolved internally.
- Liaising with 3rd party software suppliers.Add this Job
- Software Configuration, Database Management, version management, Problem tracking, Task Management.
- Technical reporting, automation of data outputs, data export and basic requirement analysis.
- Technical Environment: HTML, Java, Apache Velocity, Polarion software.