Website Daniel Leahy
IT Customer Success Manager
£40,000-45,000 (Neg) + Benefits
IT Customer Success Manager needed for a permanent career opportunity based in Leicester. A chance to join a software business providing Cloud Software solutions into the Education sector.
Start ideally in July/August 2010. Key experience + responsibilities will include:
- Leading customer-facing software support teams + engaging closely with Team Leaders.
- Driving Customer Satisfaction + service excellence including: customer on-boarding, maximising customer retention, subscription renewals, references + up-selling.
- Supporting customers through IT systems + technology (-ie- support systems, marketing software, CRM platforms etc).
- Maximising customer renewal rates, minimising attrition + maximising opportunities for up-selling / cross-selling.
- Mapping customer journeys, measuring customer satisfaction, tracking metrics + forecasting.
- Defining the 'ideal customer' benchmark + identifying potential for continuous improvement.
- Proven background in software post-sales + IT customer service delivery.
- Education / Schools sector background is strongly preferred.
- Strong soft skills: empathy, influencing, negotiation, persuasion + consensus building.