Website Daniel Leahy
IT Field Engineer
3 Month Contract
South West Region
£150-200/day (DOE) + Mileage
IT Field Support Engineer needed for a 3 Month Rolling Contract covering multiple sites in SW England.
Must hold a current DBS / CRB Certificate (Enhanced Disclosure), as the role will involve providing IT support across multiple Schools sites.
Candidates must be able to provide their own car. Mileage will be paid at 45 pence/mile.
Start ASAP in October 2019. Key skills, experience and duties will include:
- Providing IT technical support for multiple schools sites throughout the South West of England (including: Bristol, Gloucester, Swindon, Salisbury, Southampton + Torquay)
- Diagnosis, trouble-shooting and resolution of IT issues from 1st-3rd line level.
- Engaging with IT end users within schools, including staff, students and head teachers.
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 + Windows 7/10.
- Desktops, PCs, Laptops and Tablets.
- Printers, Scanners, Whiteboards + Peripherals.
- Experience of the following would be helpful: Apple Mac, Networks, IT Infrastructure, CC3/CC4.
- Must have a full UK Driving Licence + be able to provide your own transport.
- Please email through a copy of your CV for consideration stating your work availability, £ day rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
- If your experience matches the job description a member of the Syntax team will contact you to talk you through the full details and to answer any questions you may have.
- We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of enquiries we regret it is not always possible to do this.
- Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT, Digital and Tech recruitment specialist.
- We offer 30+ years’ experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK & Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
- We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact.
- At Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to candidates and clients alike.
- We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
- Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.