Website Daniel Leahy
IT Support Analyst
£20,000 – £25,000 (DOE)
IT Support Analyst needed for a superb permanent career opportunity based in Leicester. Providing remote 1st/2nd line software support for external customers, including Schools, Colleges and Academy Trusts.
A chance to join an established and expanding technology business providing software into the Education sector.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 crisis this employer will conduct interviews by phone / video-call. There is also scope to work remotely until lock-down restrictions are lifted.
Key skills, experience + duties will include:
- Experience of providing IT support to Schools, Colleges, Academies + Educational establishments is strongly preferred.
- Providing 1st/2nd line remote technical support to customers on software products by phone / email.
- Diagnosing, trouble-shooting and resolving IT incidents + managing customer expectations to agreed SLAs / KPIs.
- Investigating customer incidents + escalating where necessary to 3rd line and third party suppliers.
- Key Tasks: remote IT support, installing software, user training, on-boarding customers, data management + documenting reported issues.
- The Person: analytical, problem-solving, attention to detail, organised, prioritization, collaborative, positive, calm + professional.
- Advantageous experience includes: salesforce.com, CRM software, data analytics, data integrity, dashboards, PowerBI, SQL + relational databases.