Website Daniel Leahy
85,000 – 90,000 (DOE)
Java Architect needed for a permanent career opportunity based in London (South). Start ideally in Jan/Feb 2021.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic there is currently scope to work remotely from home.
A chance to work with a leading global digital transformation business on large-scale Government / Public Sector programmes.
Key experience + responsibilities will include:
- In-depth experience of Java / J2EE / JEE frameworks, tools, application architecture, integration + implementation.
- Government + GDS digital projects experience is strongly preferred.
- Cloud environments experience strongly preferred (AWS or Azure).
- Driving design / development of complex application services architectures, selecting platforms, standards + technologies
- Full life-cycle solutions architecture experience from design through to implementation phase.
- Leading technical teams, influencing key stakeholders + maintaining relationships with 3rd party suppliers.
- Technology roadmaps, technical governance, quality assurance + to ensure solutions align with agreed strategy.
- Linux O/S environments (RedHat, Ubuntu).
- Integration standards + protocols (Fuse ESB SOAP, REST, HTTP, SOA, EAI).
- Monitoring / auditing tools + frameworks (Zabbix, Cloudwatch, Guard Duty).
- Agile methods, DevOps + CI/CD environments.