Website Josh Winfield
£45,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Java Developer with 18 Months to 2 years experience
A chance to join a leading global brand in the development of leading customer-facing software solutions. Start ASAP in Summer 2019.
Excellent Benefits Package including : Remote Working (1 day p/week) + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Life Assurance + Sharesave + Healthcare + More!
Key skills, experience and tasks will include:
- hands-on Java, Spring and Groovy software development expertise.
- Agile development methods (Scrum / TDD).
- Participating in Code Reviews + collaborating with others to support the timely delivery of software products
- Refining user stories, providing work estimates, weighing alternatives and recommending solutions.
- Explaining technical concepts and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Technical Environment: Spring Boot, Micro-services, AWS, Git Source Control, Docker, JIRA, Jenkins, NoSQL, Junit, Spock, CI/CD.
- The Person: passionate about developing quality code, positive, driven and keen to keep up with the latest trends in technology.
- Please email through a copy of your CV for consideration stating your work availability, £ salary expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
- If your experience matches the job description a member of the Syntax team will contact you to talk you through the full details and to answer any questions you may have.
- We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of enquiries we regret it is not always possible to do this.
- Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT, Digital and Tech recruitment specialist.
- We offer 30+ years’ experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK & Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
- We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact.
- At Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to candidates and clients alike.
- We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
- Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.