Website Daniel Leahy
to £40,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Java Developer needed for an excellent permanent position in Derby. A chance to join an established and growing global Manufacturing business.
Start ASAP ideally in March/April 2020. Key experience + duties will include:
- Developing, implementing + maintaining new and existing cloud-based monitoring and access control systems.
- Working on both enhancements / improvements for current systems, as well as designing the next generation of solutions.
- Any of the following would be advantageous: Mobile Apps development (Android), Maven, Tomcat, Business Intelligence (BI) reporting dashboards + agile/Scrum methods.
- Previous experience gained within Manufacturing / Engineering business environments would be helpful.
- The Person: positive, collaborative, analytical, diligent and professional.
- Working within a small, established IT development team, designing critical solutions that support the future growth of the business.