Website Daniel Leahy
Java Developer (SC Cleared)
6 Month Contract
Java Developer needed with active SC Security Clearance for a 6 Month Rolling Contract in Croydon. Start August 2020.
A chance to work with a leading global digital transformation business on large-scale Government / Public Sector development programmes.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 crisis, this company will interview by phone / video-call. There is also scope to work remotely until lock-down restrictions are lifted.
Key skills, experience + duties will include:
- Developing new features for large-scale integration projects including messaging, web services + distributed systems.
- In-depth hands-on Java and Spring development expertise.
- Strong Web Services including RESTful + SOAP.
- Connecting components across a range of systems with message brokers such as ActiveMQ.
- Testing frameworks including: JUnit, JMock, Mockito, DBunit + Powermock.
- Open source databases experience (PostgreSQL, or similar).
- Experience of Continuous Integration (CI) methodologies (Jenkins, Maven, SonarQube, GIT).
- Technical Stack: Java, Hibernate, JPA, Spring, Web Services, SOAP, Rest, Microservices, PostgreSQL, ActiveMQ, Junit + Maven.
- Advantageous skills: AWS, EC2, EDS, Spring Cloud, Agile, Scrum, TDD, BDD, Postfix, Angular + BPMN (Activiti).
- Must hold active SC Clearance + ideally be able to provide supporting evidence of SC cleared status (-eg- sponsor letter / email confirmation).