Website Daniel Leahy
Java Developer (SC Cleared)
£70,000 – 80,000 (DOE)
Java Developer needed with active SC Security Clearance for a superb permanent career opportunity based in Croydon. Start August / Sept 2020.
A chance to work with a leading global digital transformation business on large-scale Government development programmes.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 crisis, this company will interview by phone / video-call. There is also scope to work remotely until lock-down restrictions are lifted.
Key skills, experience + duties will include:
- Developing new features for large-scale integration projects including micro-services, web services + distributed systems.
- In-depth hands-on Java and Spring development expertise, plus strong Web Services, REST + SOAP.
- Technical Stack: Java, SPA, Hibernate, Spring, Microservices, ActiveMQ, RESTful, Web Services, SOAP, PostgreSQL, Junit + Maven.
- Connecting components across a range of systems with message brokers such as ActiveMQ.
- Testing frameworks including: JUnit, JMock, Mockito, DBunit + Powermock.
- Open source databases experience (PostgreSQL, or similar).
- Experience of Continuous Integration (CI) methodologies (Jenkins, Maven, SonarQube, GIT).
- Advantageous skills: AWS, EC2, EDS, Angular, React, Spring Cloud, Agile, Scrum, TDD, BDD, Postfix + BPMN (Activiti).
- Must hold active SC Clearance + ideally be able to provide supporting evidence of SC cleared status (-eg- sponsor letter / email confirmation).