Website Daniel Leahy
Linux Platform Engineer
to £60,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Linux Platform Engineer needed for a superb career opportunity located in Nottingham. A chance to join a fast-paced Global Cloud Platform Team responsible for the availability, reliability and scalability of global cloud solutions.
Based in Nottingham with scope for flexible/home working for at least 1 day/week. Start ASAP in March/April 2020.
Key skills, experience + duties will include:
- Design, automation, build and deployment of AWS Cloud platforms.
- In-depth experience of Linux o/s (RHEL, ubuntu) + Python / Bash scripting languages.
- A chance to work with the latest Cloud / DevOps tools and products.
- Maintenance, build, trouble-shooting + deployment of AWS Cloud systems.
- Supporting ongoing migration from legacy systems to AWS/Cloud.
- Ensuring availability, performance, security + scalability of AWS Cloud solutions.
- AWS/Cloud Infrastructure solutions: EC2, ELB/ALB, CloudFormation, WAF, DynamoDB, Lambda etc.
- DevOps tools (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Travis + Code Pipeline).
- Maintenance / support of CI/CD Pipelines.
- DevSecOps and Web Security principles.
- Source Code and package libraries (GitHub, Artifactory, Nexus).
- Experience of ‘Infrastructure as Code’ would be helpful (Cloudformation, Boto3, Troposphere).
- The Person: positive, communication, collaboration, relationship building, analytical, eye for detail, persistence.
- Benefits / Rewards: to £60k Base (DOE) + 25 Days Hols + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare + Gym + More!