Website Caroline Evans
We are recruiting a number of maintenance technicians for a global technology business that delivers high performance engines and electronic solutions in a number of sectors.
Purpose of Position
To support our growing customer base.
- Electrical/Mechanical skills required for maintenance of CNC machine tools and associated manufacturing equipment.
- Adhering to all Health and Safety requirements to include standard methods of work to ensure safe working practices.
- Assess root cause of plant failure and implement effective countermeasures using FMEA.
- Identify critical spares requirements and carry out TPM program.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND CHARACTER
The successful candidate will have:
- Electrical/Mechanical with a proven experience in working with machine tools systems.
- Carrying out systematic fault-finding on all plant machinery and ancillary equipment.
- Implementing TPM and carry out preventative maintenance schedules for all equipment, which includes fault-finding & repair.
- Vocational qualification minimum NVQ Level 3 or equivalent. With an apprenticeship in Electrical/mechanical engineering a must.
- 17th Edition regulations desirable.
- Good strong working knowledge of machine tools and line interfaces.
- Ability to work as part of a team or alone and capable of sharing knowledge with solid fault-finding capabilities.
- Good communication skills with PC experience in using Excel and Word.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement.
This position will require you to work a 3 shift rotational pattern.