Website Daniel Leahy
6 Month Contract
MDM Architect needed for a 6 Month Contract based in Leeds (West Yorkshire). Stibo STEP MDM product experience is preferred but not essential.
A chance to work with a global Digital transformation business on large-scale IT modernation projects.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic you will be able to work remotely / from home. Start ASAP ideally in Jan/Feb 2021.
Key skills, experience + duties will include:
- Leading, defining, designing + implementing MDM solutions architecture (ideally Stibo STEP MDM platform).
- Defining data architecture for Master Data Management (MDM) solutions and processes.
- Delivery of data quality, meta-data, reference data + master data management solutions.
- Developing data management strategy for domains such as: data quality, data governance, data architecture + logical / physical data modelling.
- Understanding MDM data requirements, defining roadmaps + proposing appropriate data solutions.
- Defining / maintaining MDM architecture standards, principles + patterns.
- Control data solutions used for: transaction processing, master data management (MDM), data services and documentation / content management.
- Prior experience of working wihtin complex, large-scale technical environments.
- Other Tasks: MDM Setup + Configuration, Workflows, Business Rules + Integration Endpoints.
- Strong experience of engaging with key stakeholders and customers.