Website Josh Winfield
6 Month Contract
£300/ 325 per day
Project Manager for a 6 Month contract in Derby. Start ASAP in July 2020
Key skills, experience & responsibilities will include:
- Project Scope – Health & Safety Risk Assessment – audit, risk assessment & assurance of suppliers & business processes.
- Preference Working to health & safety rail industry standards, and Rail Industry Supplier Qualification Scheme (RISQS), the rail industry’s supplier assurance scheme for procurement.
- Engaging closely with 3rd party suppliers + working as part of a team of 5 colleagues.
- The Person – proven soft skills, self-starter, proactive, relationship building, stakeholder management & collaborstion skills.
- Industry experience – rail, nuclear, oil & gas, transportation sectors preferred.
- Based in Derby with occasional travel to London, as Covid-19 lockdown conditions allow.
- Must offer proven past experience of Health & Safety audit / risk assessment related projects.