Website Daniel Leahy
Release & Deployment Manager (MuleSoft)
6 Month Contract
Release, Deployment & Operations Manager with MuleSoft (Mule 4) experience. 6 Month Contract based in Cambridge. Start ideally in May/June 2020.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 crisis, our client can conduct interviews and make offers via Telephone / video-call. You will also be able to work remotely until UK lockdown restrictions are lifted.
This contract has been designated as outside of IR35. Key experience + responsibilities will include:
- Proven experience of Mulesoft (Mule 4) cloud platform environments.
- Defining / implementing best practice processes for release + deployment of applications + platform management services.
- Defining working practices, recommending tooling, liaising with delivery teams, training + identifying areas for continuous improvement.
- Advanced release, build + configuration management processes experience (-eg- patch workflows).
- Defining scripts / standards for build automation, source control libraries, managing vendor relationships.
- Release Management: ensuring release schedules are successfully met.
- Troubleshooting build, deployment, configuration + coding issues across the full software development lifecycle
- Overseeing deployments: engaging with key stakeholders to ensure expectations and communication are managed effectively.
- Maintaining / administering Continuous Integration (CI) pre-production environments for development / testing of software releases.
- Managing relationships with change, incident management + helpdesk teams.
- Maintaining Disaster Recovery (DR) documentation + supporting DR testing activities.
- Reviewing incidents + impact analyses to ensure incidents are resolved as quickly as possible.
- Release Management tools (-eg- Atlassian, Jira, Bamboo, Crucible, Fisheye).