Website Daniel Leahy
Scrum Master (SC Cleared)
6 Month Rolling Contract
55k – 75k (DOE) + Benefits
Scrum Master needed with active SC Clearance for a permanent career opportunity based in Corsham (Wiltshire).
Due to the Coronavirus crisis, this employer will be conducting interviews via Telephone / Skype. There is also some scope for remote working.
Start ideally in April / May 2020. Key experience + responsibilities will include:
- Coaching / mentoring the Scrum team in Agile/Scrum /SAFe and driving Best Practice in the use of Scrum methods + approaches.
- Ownership / facilitation of Scrum ceremonies + resolving Sprint blockers with internal service providers.
- Running Sprint retrospectives + planning sessions.
- Monitoring / reporting of Scrum velocity, backlogs + Sprints using Jira.
- Engaging with key stakeholders, including Delivery Manager, Product Owners + Technical Experts.
- Experience of running large-scale Scrums for cross-functional teams.
- The Person: superb verbal communication, strong facilitation, conflict resolution, relationship building + stakeholder management.
- Tools/Methods: Agile, Scrum, SAFe, Kanban, Jira/Confluence, SDLC, Waterfall, DevOps, CI/CD or IDM/IDAM (Identity & Access Management).
- Security Clearance: candidates should hold active SC Security Clearance that has been used within the past 12 months. Proof of SC Clearance would also be helpful (Sponsor Confirmation Letter, email thread etc).