Website Daniel Leahy
Scrum Master (SC Cleared)
6 Month Contract
Certified Scrum Master needed for a 6 Month Rolling Contract in Croydon. Current SC Security Clearance strongly preferred. Start ASAP in March 2019.
Key skills, experience and duties will include:
- Managing a Scrum team of around 7 developers in a Java / Open-Source environment.
- Must hold a Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM).
- Supporting Scrum teams in applying principles, theory and best practice including: Burndown techniques, Retrospective formats, backlogs and bug handling.
- Evaluating Scrum Maturity levels across the organisation and coaching the team towards higher levels of maturity.
- Experience of large-scale organisations and cross-functional teams.
- Proven understanding of Agile / SAFe principles and techniques.
- Scrum leadership, facilitation, conflict resolution, continuous improvement and increased transparency.
- Engaging closely with key stakeholders in including Software Product Owners.
- Building a climate of trust in which problems can be raised and resolved without fear of blame or judgement.
- Experience across various Agile approaches preferred (XP / Kanban / TDD etc).
- Technical Stack: Linux, CentOS, RHEL, Maven, Zabbix, Postgres, OpenLDAP, ActiveMQ, HBase, Hadoop, Tomcat, Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar, Fuse ESB, RedHat, JBoss Fuse, Apache Camel.
- Current SC Security Clearance strongly preferred.
- Please email through a copy of your CV for consideration stating your work availability, £ day rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
- If your experience matches the job description a member of the Syntax team will contact you to talk you through the full details and to answer any questions you may have.
- We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of enquiries we regret it is not always possible to do this.
- Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT, Digital and Tech recruitment specialist.
- We offer 30+ years’ experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK & Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
- We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact.
- At Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to candidates and clients alike.
- We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
- Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.