Website Ash Alam
Senior Business Analyst :London - 20156
Senior Business Analyst needed for permanent career opportunities located London. An opportunity to join a leading client projects and a collaborative, positive working environment. Business Analyst – with good experience of working on Digital transformation projects.
Start ASAP ideally in Jan/Feb 2020. Key skills, experience + duties include:
- Demonstrable ability and experience of capturing and clarifying requirements and customer IT and Digital strategy .
- Extensive experience of working with Product Owners, User Experience Designers, Architects and solution delivery teams to identify and document use cases, user stories, process flows, business rules, functional and non-functional requirements presentable to to all types of diverse audiences (for example, senior management, Customers, technical staff).
- Demonstrate leadership skills in guiding and advising stakeholders on up-to-date knowledge in IT and Digital Transformation and in identifying and implementing improvements in ways of working and solution.
- Establishment and maintenance of a backlog of requirements for the solution using an agreed structure and ability to put new working practices in place.
- Lead multiple projects by providing guidance to other Business Analysts and managing a team of business analysts.
- Hands on experience of discovery, initiation, construction and transition of products to live.
- Ensuring solution design and requirements are in sync and the development is proceeding in right direction.
- Experience of working in an agile delivery team (TDD, BDD, SAFe, Scrum, Kanban).
- Usage of Jira, Confluence and other documentation tools.
- Healthcare Experience Desirable.
- IIBA accredited/ISEB qualified : Desirable
- Scrum Master experience
- Excellent Stakeholder management experience with verbal and written communication to match.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary/rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.
We offer over three decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK & Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including…
- Developers / Programmers
- Project Managers / Programme Managers
- PMO Managers / PMO Support
- Business Analysts
- IT Architects
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- Testers / Test Managers
- Infrastructure / Networking
- Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
- IT Managers / Head of IT
As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities.