Website Josh Winfield
UC support manager
to £40,000 Salary + Pension + Free massage on Friday in the office
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Six years of experience in the field of information technology.
- CCNP Voice (CCVP) or equivalent certification required.
- Strong knowledge of voice application and unified communications (UC) service networks, including network appliances (e.g., unified communications managers, voice switches, media gateways, routers, load balancers, and firewalls).
- Proven experience supporting large-scale network implementations and upgrades and delivering reliable and quality network service within a higher education environment.
- Please email through a copy of your CV for consideration stating your work availability, £ Day Rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
- If your experience matches the job description a member of the Syntax team will contact you to talk you through the full details and to answer any questions you may have.
- Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT, Digital and Tech recruitment specialist.
- We offer 30+ years’ experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK & Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
- We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact.
- At Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to candidates and clients alike.
- We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
- Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.
- We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of enquiries we regret it is not always possible to do this.